Friday, August 21, 2009

Mee-shell


The first week of August Ryan and I drove back to Utah for the wedding of my former roommate and our Thailand travel buddy, Michelle. Conveniently our family's unknowingly planned several other events that week which included a family reunion, baptism, funeral (this one was not planned), baby blessing, and of course the wedding! The only things missing off of our list was a missionary farewell (later in August...sorry we can't make it Steve), and a divorce. How come people attend weddings but not divorces?

2 years ago, Michelle moved into the Harrison house sight unseen. Lucky for her she moved in with two of the coolest chicks in Salt Lake. *cough* Our first encounter, however, was not the best. On the morning of my last day of class, I woke up early to pop a pie I had made the night before into the oven. 20 minutes in, all I could smell was burning plastic. Someone had had a disaster the night before and didn't clean it up and now my pie was baking in the toxic fumes. Michelle was that poor someone. Somehow, a short year later I talked Michelle into coming to Thailand with me. Lucky for me, she has a forgiving heart and we had became great friends.





Congratulations Michelle and Tyler!



No comments:

Post a Comment