Friday, January 7, 2011

Beautiful Sunday


Hey, hey, hey it's a beautiful day...

The ultrasounds this morning looked promising with one follicle at 20mm, two at 16mm, and another at 15mm (we want them bigger than 14mm). My blood test showed that I'm not "surging" which means I'm not ovulating on my own. My estrogen levels are good, but for what ever reason my progesterone and LH are still low. This is probably why we have fertility problems. Maybe I'm able to create follicles, but I don't surge. My lining is 12-14mm (we want at least 7mm). It's nice and luxurious...perfect for a little blastocyst to snuggle down into. :)



Instead of my daily injections, tonight at 10:30pm I inject HCG to make me surge. Our IUI is scheduled for 9:30am Sunday morning!

Keep crossing your fingers, sending energy, and saying prayers!


1 comment:

  1. Or perfect for 4 QUADRUPLETS to snuggle into :) Lets hope so anyway. Wouldnt it be nice to pop them all out at once? hehe

    ReplyDelete